Monday, December 16, 2019

Thank You 2019 • Girl’s Tutorial To Undertaking Administration

As 2019 will come to a near, I would like to consider a instant and reflect on the yr and thank everyone that has made a Girl’s Tutorial to Project Administration a achievement this 12 months. It is normally just one of my beloved components of the 12 months.

A pretty specific thank you goes to…

Organizations that let me evaluation their program

These businesses questioned me to overview their application this 12 months:

Businesses that allow me assessment their instruction classes

People I have interviewed

Thank you to all people that took the time to be interviewed.

Persons who provided visitor content articles

People today who delivered merchandise to giveaway

Businesses that invited me to converse

Our superb sponsors

And a couple personal thank you’s to

I am so grateful to these persons.

  • Every person that joined my Project Management Rebels mentoring group…
  • and the guest speakers that came and gave their time to enable us learn in the group.
  • Shannon
  • And Jon, Jack, and Oliver

Gross sales Dashboard Application


No comments:

Post a Comment